Monday 14 January 2013

Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse Foundation


I know this foundation has very mixed reviews and many beauty gurus hate the whole mousse concept; however as a often spotty and broke teenager i have been looking for a cheap, good coverage foundation for a long time. Often i find my foundation to be almost like a primer as they don't provide any real coverage, many of my friends of my more spot-prone friends had recommended this for good coverage so seeing it was on offer for £5 in Superdrug i bit the bullet and bought it.



(Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse Foundation - £7.69)

I find this to have good coverage and i think it isn't too thick and i find that it has fairly good staying power, i came home around midnight last night and it was definitely not flawless any more. I find the finish good, and i will be wearing this a lot i would recommend it for fairly normal to perhaps combo as i find it works on my skin. I wear the shade 004 - light porcelain.

I like this a lot and hopefully some of you feel inclined to try it, well if you do hurry to Boots as its only £5 at the moment!


xx

No comments:

Post a Comment